- This Website and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Dundee City Council, its products and services (or to third party products and services) is provided without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- In no event will Dundee City Council be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of data or loss of profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other action, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. Dundee City Council does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected , or that this website or the server which makes it available are free of viruses or bugs, or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the said materials.
- No warranty is given that this website shall be available on an uninterrupted basis and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability.
- Dundee City Council accepts no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by Dundee City Council or any third party.
- Dundee City Council takes steps to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and kept up-to-date. However it is general information only and must not be used or relied upon for any other purpose.
- While using this website, you may access third party websites through links. Such third party websites are not under the control of Dundee City Council. Dundee City Council is not responsible for the availability of such sites or their contents.
Personal information submitted via our website by e-mail or electronic form will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Information provided by you will not be used in any way other than for its original purpose. Unless you are explicitly asked for permission and give it, you will not receive any unsolicited paper or electronic mail as a consequence of submitting an electronic form or an email. Please see our Policy Statement for information about cookies.
Your information may be used in the prevention and detection of fraud or for the collection of outstanding debt. It may be shared with other Government Agencies such as the Department for Work and Pensions, HMRC and third party organisations such as Sheriff Officers, Solicitors and Credit Reference Agencies.
Please contact Dundee City Council's Legal Manager and Data Protection Officer, Mr Kenny McKaig if you have any questions about our Data Protection Policy or the information we hold about you by writing to the Legal Manager and Data Protection Officer, Corporate Services, 21 City Square, Dundee DD1 3BY or on telephone number 434577.