Welcome to the Dundee My Life Web Site
The Dundee My Life website can help you to find information about extra support to help with your care needs. It can help you, or the person you care for to see more clearly what services are available in the local area, and how to access them. It brings together support and services from the Dundee Health and Social Care Partnership, and wider support within the community, from birth up to old age.
It is easy to find information. Here’s how:
- Quicklinks This is the content on My Life Dundee. We have 8 headings which will either lead you to information or allow you to pick another, more relevant, topic. It will either take you to more information on the topic or to an external website with more information.
- Guides Guides enable you to build an information sheet tailored to your needs that you can print, save or send by email.
- Search Type in what you are looking for more information on. To widen your search results we recommend you use inverted commas for example "social work" From the search results you can then narrow the choices - for example you can select a subject, postcode or Keyword.
- View MyPad My Pad lets you save links to information you have found and want to go back to. You can also add your own notes and update them whenever you wish. If you have not created an account then the links and notes are saved until you close down Mylife Dundee. If you have created an account and are logged onto your account, MyPad will save your links and notes until you delete them.
- Site Feedback We have made every effort to make Mylife Dundee accessible and easy to use for everyone, no matter what browser you choose to use, and whether or not you have any disabilities. We would love to hear your views about the My Life web site.
- Set up your account - Register You will be able to use the website to find information and save it as you go along using the 'Add to MyPad' button. Anything saved on MyPad will be lost when you finish your session on Mylife Dundee. If you want to save the information to look at again in the future you will need to create an account. This takes just a few minutes and all you need to set up an account is a few personal details and a valid email address.